More Value for Your Membership
Tough economic times have had an impact on the dairy industry, and DCHA members are constantly striving for profitability and seeking ways to "weather the storm." Members know that the companies who support DCHA are there for them - during the challenging times as well as the good ones.
For 2011, the DCHA Board of Directors initiated the 'Milk Money' program, which offers substantial savings on products and services designed to help DCHA members. Thirty-six companies are participating, and they are offering one or more 'Milk Money' coupon discounts to DCHA members when they renew their membership or when new members join.
What's in the 'Milk Money' coupon program for DCHA members?
- Help with day-to-day decisions involving their business
- Save money on products and services
- Improve their bottom line
- Receive a return on their membership investment
What's in it for a company?
- Increased sales
- Reach an increased number of potential customers
- Company's products/services promoted on a special DCHA member benefits webpage with a link to your website, and
- Promotion of your company and member discounts you offer in DCHA publications, newsletters and inserts (reaching up to 80,000 plus readers)
This is a great money saving benefit for DCHA members to use. Renew your membership early to take advantage of all the terrific savings. Not a member? Click here and join the herd today!
For more information on this exciting new member benefit or to learn how your company can participate in the 'Milk Money' coupon program, contact Member Services (877-HEIFERS).